Nasdaq’s Marketplace Technology group is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team! This individual will focus on working closely with a premier client designing and implementing secure, production ready infrastructure adhering to the security policies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop infrastructure in accordance with standards and practices.
- Work with architects to gather requirements and design solutions for new projects.
- Streamlines and automates IT Operations & Processes
- Work with engineering teams to create development processes for new projects.
- Identify, prescribe solutions and implement remediation as required by InfoSec findings.
- Serve as knowledge resource for advice and guidance on technical issues, both internally to the DevOps team and externally to other engineering teams.
- Maintain infrastructure, repair bugs, and respond to downtime in accordance with business continuity plan.
- Provide support for software engineering teams.
- Conduct all business in accordance with policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure setup in the cloud
- AWS certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification is added advantage.
- Experience with containerized deployments. Experience with EKS added advantage.
- Need knowledge of IaaC. Knowledge on Terraform added advantage, Knowledge of gitlab pipelines added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of networking and virtual network components firewall/routing/DNS/Internet/etc
- Experience with Ruby on Rails application deployments, REST APIs, WebSockets
- Experience with Postgres database technologies
- Experience working on Agile teams
- Python, Java, Selenium, Docker, GIT, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring tools, e.g. Splunk, Datadog/Grafana or other popular tools for visualization and observability.
- Experience working with trading technologies or platforms
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.