ngd enterprise Inc.
Enterprise is looking to fill a Full Time Staff Accountant position. In this role you will gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. As a key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This role will report to our Western Pennsylvania corporate offices located at 4489 Campbell's Run Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15205. The position offers a targeted annual compensation between $50,000 - $55,000 (based on a 40-43 hour work week) and offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Profit sharing
- Bonuses offered for CPA CMA completion
- Hybrid work schedule
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Solid organizational skills while paying close attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug, alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.