Entry Level Staff Accountant
ngd enterprise Inc.
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $26 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position is located at our Birmingham Administrative Offices located at 2271 Valleydale Road, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35244
Starting salary is $50K-$55K / yr. This is a 40 hr work week with an opportunity for over-time.
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 40 hour per week consistent work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
Starting as an Entry Level Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have an intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Opportunites to relocate outside area/state for future promotions.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Due to the significant fiduciary responsibilities of this position, the offer will be contingent on a satisfactory credit check.