Account Coordinator- Ghost Billing
ngd enterprise Inc.
Start your career with Enterprise! We’re hiring immediately.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for maintaining all credit card accounts and clear all AR balances by processing the credit card on file by the required date. This position handles credit card declines and any items disputed by the customer. This position will also ensure that account balances never roll past 30 days.
This position will be working in St. Louis, MO with a flexible work arrangement combining home and in-office for training. Working hours will be Monday through Friday with flexible start and end times for an 8 hour workday that cover the core hours of 9:00am-3:00pm.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO 63132.
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $34,112 with an average 40 hour work week.
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
- Maintain all Ghost/CRBTA aging balances to clear within 30 days
- Contact accounts as needed to collect and follow up on past due balances
- Research and resolve disputed rentals within 30 days of notification
- Maintain clear and concise notes listing requirements regarding payment on master spreadsheet
- Report issues concerning payment of accounts to Team Lead or Manager
- Contact management and sales prior to sending memo notifying accounts of suspension if unable to secure payment
- Request and send reprints of invoices to accounts
- Prepare and process PeopleSoft uploads to clear AR balances
- Prepare any necessary journal entries
- Perform additional analysis and reporting as requested by management
- Assist Manager with any tasks or duties as requested
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Previous accounting experience preferred
- Accounts Receivable/business-to-business collections experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Accounting Systems (PeopleSoft, Odyssey, Account Maintenance etc.) preferred
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 40 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $16.40/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Ability to do data entry for extended periods of time
- Ability to apply knowledge in a fast moving, dynamic, and changing environment
- Excellent oral/ written communication skills
- Must have high attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy within a fast paced environment.