Accounts Payable Clerk
ngd enterprise Inc.
Enterprise Holdings, is currently looking for a Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our team at our Group Administration office in Charlotte, NC. This full-time position will require a candidate who possesses strong typing and 10-key skills, good organizational and analytical skills, be self-motivated and very detail oriented.
The schedule for this position is daytime hours, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week, with opportunity for overtime as business needs permit.
8335 IBM DR Ste 100
Charlotte, NC 28262
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business.
- Obtaining authorization for payment of vendor invoices
- Coding vendor invoices for payment in accordance with accounting policies
- Processing payments in PeopleSoft payables system
- Filing and record retention responsibilities
- Querying and reporting on payables data
- Researching and resolving payment issues
- Reconciling vendor statements to accounting records
- Assisting the rest of the Business Management team and other administrative departments as needed
Candidates will have the following desired skills and qualities:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines
- Excellent punctuality and attendance record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook and other software applications
- Track record of great customer service and willingness to assist others
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Prior accounting and/or accounts payable experience is preferred
- Intermediate experience in Excel and Word required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a starting hourly rate of $17.00/hr
Apart from religious observances, must be able to work daytime hours, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week, with opportunity for overtime as business needs permit.