Fleet Management Account Executive - Indianapolis, IN
ngd enterprise Inc.
Enterprise Fleet Management in Indianapolis, IN is excited to announce the opening for an Account Executive! The Enterprise Fleet Management Account Executive (AE) position is an outside sales position that is responsible for expanding the Enterprise Fleet Management business within an assigned territory. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
Enterprise Fleet Management nationally grew at double digits last year and is off to a great start this year with more tremendous growth than expected. We have a world-class training program which includes an emphasis on products, finance and sales. We have the expectation to double our fleet size over the next five years!
We are looking for the right candidate to continue to help us with future growth efforts! We have a rich legacy of getting people promoted within our region as well as out around the country and we are looking to continue that tradition.
The Account Executive will focus on companies with a fleet of vehicles of 20 or more and have a strong need to out-source their fleet management services. The AE will achieve sales goals through various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers. This person is also responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The AE will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance, insurance management, licensing and cycling of fleet vehicles and disposal of the client's vehicles.
The opportunity for growth in this position is quite significant with a career path leading to management or into a senior sales role as well as tremendous income potential!
Other perks include:
- Starting pay is between $70,000 and $90,000/year (includes base, bonuses plus all upside)
- 401k, Profit Sharing and Full Benefits
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Surface Pro
This Office is located at: 7111 W. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN. 46241
Please check out our website at: www.efleets.com for additional information about our fleet management services!
- Responsible for all aspects of closing new business
- Identifying the leads of target market through referrals and national association relationships
- Qualify prospects through additional research and personal contact
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom fleet management solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Completed Bachelor's degree required (Economics or Finance degree preferred)
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of prior successful business to business (B2B)/outside sales experience
- Must live within 1 hour of 7111 W. Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Starting pay includes a 3 year inclining guarantee beginning at no less than $70,000/year. Must be willing to accept that compensation will consist of a $30,000 base + bonus structure beginning year 4