ngd enterprise Inc.
Enterprise Holdings (Enterprise/National/Alamo Car Rental) is excited to announce we are hiring immediately for a Staff Accountant in our Group Headquarters in Chandler, AZ (4100 W. Galveston)!
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This full time position offers targeted annual compensation of $60000 based on a 42 hour work week.
We also offer:
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 401k and Profit Sharing Retirement plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
***Reimbursement provided for CMA and CPA preparation and certification***
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting OR Finance
- Must have at least an intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office 365 products
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must currently live in or have plans in place to move to the Chandler/Greater Phoenix area