Account Specialist Internship
ngd enterprise Inc.
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an opening for a Summer Truck Rental Account Specialist Internship. Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. We are proud to provide truck rentals to our customers with the same high level of service for which Enterprise has become known.
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise Truck Rental, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with. This position offers Business to Business Marketing and Sales opportunities!
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Account Specialist Internship with Enterprise Truck Rental will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
This role is located in West Valley City, UT Truck Rental office. The address is 1925 W 3500 S, West Valley City, UT 84119.
This position offers a starting compensation of $17 / hr.
When you join our Account Specialist Internship, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Account Specialists. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in a college or university graduating with a Bachelors Degree by Spring 2024.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 21 years of age by May 2023 to comply with DOT regulations
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.