Account Specialist Internship - Truck Rental
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an opening for a Summer Truck Rental Account Specialist Internship. Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. The Account Specialist Intern is responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The Account Specialist Intern will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance management, insurance management, licensing and cycling of our trucks.
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you will gain hands-on experience and knowledge to learn the business, to learn how to ultimately manage the branch and to support the entire business. The Account Specialist Intern performs duties in all aspects of a branch to become familiar with line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each aspect of the business.
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Account Specialist Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
This is a Summer Internship taking place for 13 weeks from May/June to August/September. This position pays $20.00 / hour and is located at 2602 Pacific HWY E Fife, WA 98424.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Assist in Branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Conduct follow-up with various customers and businesses, including insurance adjusters or agents, dealerships, body shops, road-side assistance, and mobile vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in a college or university set to graduate between August 2023-June 2024
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to make a 13 week commitment beginning Monday, May 15th or Monday, June 19th, depending on academic calendar
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
Something looks off?