Summer Accounting Intern
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
This position is located at our Colorado corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO 80126.
It pays to be an Intern with Enterprise! Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full-time 40hr per week schedule from May 22, 2023 through August 4, 2023
- Paid internship $19.50 / hour
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- Recognition and rewards for referrals and strong performance
- Endless long-term career opportunities following graduation
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $30 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P A/R functions; cash receipts petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
- Assist in vechicle registration and renewal processes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program and graduating with an Accounting or Finance degree by May 2024
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug and/or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must reside permanently in Colorado or attend College/University in Colorado
Something looks off?