Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be planning to attain CPA within 1-2 years.
- Will consider college students within 2 semesters of graduation with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Something looks off?