Staff Accountant Elizabeth NJ
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position is located at our Regional Corporate Headquarters
700 Divison St Elizabeth NJ 07201
Target compensation for this position is $65,000 / annually.
This position is full time: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm,40 hours, per week.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be flexible to relocate in tri-state area to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be willing to accept target annual compensation of $65,000.
- Aside from religious observations, must be willing to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- New Jersey DMV Requirements: First-time drivers and under 21 years old: If you are a first-time driver and under age 21 in New Jersey, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.
Something looks off?