Accounting Internship - Summer
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $20 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This internship will be located at our Administrative office located in Albuquerque, NM. The starting pay is $16.00 / hour.
We are looking for students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Degree Program in Accounting or Finance with an expected graduation date by May 2024.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Assist in the branch audit and COSO audit preparation process
- Involved with A/P A/R functions; cash receipts
- Assist in accounting schedules filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a current Junior/Senior obtaining a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, graduating by May 2024
- Must be able to commute to our corporate office in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 5 years)
Something looks off?