Accounting & Finance
Renton, WA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
Job ID 441345 Renton, WA
The Enterprise Holdings Business Management Department has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our Administrative Office at 500 Naches Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
This is a full time position paying $22 / hour.
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
Paid Time Off, starting with 14 days in your first year + 6 paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and Profit Sharing
- Track and match incoming invoices to the purchase order
- Assist in setup of new vendors
- Process checked invoices for payment
- Research and correct invoice discrepancies
- Respond to payment inquiries from internal group personnel or external vendors
- Work vendor statements and open items
- Process vendor refunds
- Research accounting schedule questions and account variances related to payables entries
- Perform related data entry as needed
- Handle other duties as assigned
- General filing and processing
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other accounting/finance/billing experience preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Skilled in the use of personal computers, database management, and related software applications
See more open positions at ngdenterprise
Something looks off?