Entry-Level Staff Accountant - Finance / Accounting
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to grow and succeed. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, and leadership.
This role is located at our Bozeman, MT Administrative location. This position offers a targeted annual compensation of $60000 / year, and full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and other company paid benefits. The Staff Accountant position is based on 40 hours per week.
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation- This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $60000
- Paid Time Off, Starting with 14 days in your first year plus 6 paid holidays
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases, and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match plus profit sharing
This role is located at 320 Pronghorn Trail, Bozeman, MT, 59718
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Will consider college students within 1 semester of graduation with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Something looks off?