Summer 2023 Accounting Intern - Coconut Creek FL
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $26+ billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This posting is specifically for our Corporate office located in 5105 Johnson Rd., Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Pay for this position is $17 per hour.
The position will take place from May 24th - August 18th.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P A/R functions; cash receipts petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at a Senior enrolled full-time in a Bachelor's degree program, majoring in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be graduating with Bachelors Degree by May 2023
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Something looks off?