Brand Creative Director
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
About the role:
As the brand creative director, you’ll not only have a deep understanding of how to accelerate our growth through branding at scale, but also a vision for how to tell our story while pushing for creative innovation. What you will be doing is simple: taking ownership of all of our brand and creative efforts, leading a world-class marketing brand and creative team, switch on blitz-scaling mode, and establish a high-output brand and creative team to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals and turn our vision into reality.
You are someone who’s extremely motivated by driving and scaling growth and have a proven track record of doing so. You’re excited and inspired by the possibility of fueling a rocket-ship business, as well as shaping the future of global payments.
- Own the brand goals, creative strategy and execution across all markets, products, and channels globally;
- Identify both short- and long-term growth opportunities through data, research, and relentless experimentation, prioritize ruthlessly, and work alongside product, tech, and a broader growth marketing team to establish branding as one of the most formidable customer acquisition drivers for Nium;
- Own and develop the process of developing the brand on our journey to being one of the best in fintech; build programs and tools to empower the team to supercharge the impact and value of our company branding to our customers and partners;
- Build, lead, and support a world class brand and creative marketing team to turn your vision of creative direction and brand positioning for the company into reality;
- Partner closely with other regional and global marketing teams, as well as cross-functional counterparts to ensure seamless, consistent and high quality brand & creative executions;
- Own, manage and streamline global and regional agency relationships, to drive thought leadership in creative ideation, innovation and development, while ensuring high quality output & efficient creative development and production;
- Ensure systems and processes are defined, reviewed, improved and maintained efficiently and effectively;
- Create bar-raising brand creative programs to support and reinforce our brand vision and business objectives;
- Advocate for the department as whole—be a vocal leader for your brand vision and help the organization (functional partners up through C-suite leadership) see the power of creative as a business driver
- 10+ years in senior level creative roles at a technology company;
- 8+ years experience leading large brand and creative teams and managing regional and/or global agency relationships
- Portfolio of work that showcases diversity and range of creative thinking and execution
- Led and managed high-performing global teams
- A start-up spirit and drive to innovate and passion for B2B marketing
- The ability to allocate resources in the most efficient way and get things done under time pressure with high attention to detail
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com
See more open positions at Nium
Something looks off?