Senior Field Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
Where do you come into the picture?
We are looking for a highly creative, passionate and effective incumbent to lead marketing and communications for Nium in the EMEA region.
What would a day in your #Life@Nium look like?
- Develop integrated communications that support company goals and align with product and brand positioning
- Contribute to the company's online presence, including content creation, content management, sales documentation & social media posting
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Design, Product, Operations, Legal, and Compliance teams to develop corporate and marketing messages
- Create long and short-form content, including video for various mediums to build Nium’s digital presence and reputation in the region
- Lead regional events, including activating sponsorships, such as Singapore Fintech Festival and International Cricket Council Sponsorship
- Use data to analyze impact and performance and adapt accordingly. Track and report on key performance metrics to senior management
- Support internal and external communication, helping to mine the organization for relevant regional stories
- Monitor key players in the industry (competitors, press, influencers, etc.) to inform our communications strategy
- 7+ years of Communications and/or Marketing in B2B with a proven track record of working in technology & Financial/FInTech/Payment marketing
- In depth knowledge of various channels, system technicality and best practices
- Thought leadership on the latest trends and technologies in digital portfolio management
- Ability to drive strategy while also "rolling up your sleeves" to execute on initiatives as needed
- Creative thinker with a proven ability to turn ideas into actionable programs that build engagement and product awareness
- Experience working with senior internal & external stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced, highly collaborative organization
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition framework
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Hybrid working environment; 3 days per week from our office, 2 days per week working from home
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com
See more open positions at Nium
Something looks off?