Global Employer Branding & Organizational Culture Manager
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose, Austin, Malta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, and Japan.
- Understand the talent profiles for the organization and develop a robust employer branding strategy.
- Apply best practices and approaches from brand marketing, digital media and communications to HR.
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms.
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels.
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees; help build brand ambassadors program.
- Create, uncover and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand.
- Build talent pipelines with talent acquisition recruiters to ensure a suitable mix of channels (social media, recruiting events, partnerships) are available to attract the best talent.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback of these results to stakeholders.
- Design, develop and implement enterprise wide culture strategies with core and consistent elements that drive towards delivering on the strategy, yet are tailored and impactful for different areas and audiences across the business.
- Take a systemic view of culture transformation that extends beyond the core ‘people’ systems to ensure cultural changes are embedded across all levers. This includes operating models, organizational design, governance & decision frameworks and change & communications frameworks.
- Current and future state culture review and assessment, identification of strengths and gaps and drivers to develop the culture both from an external best practice perspective and within OKG’s unique context.
- Influence, educate and manage key stakeholders, including the Group Executive Team and senior leadership teams across the business
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the organizational goals.
- Develop an approach and strategy to employee engagement which includes the annual engagement Survey encompassing full implementation, stakeholder plans and management, communication initiatives, leader/team capability development and ongoing monitoring of engagement and focused actions in response.
- Build the capability of the Senior HR Community to lead transformational cultural change in their BU/Function by coaching and facilitating business leaders.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Behavioral Science or related discipline. Post-graduate qualifications are desirable.
- 10+ years of experience in e-marketing, social media promotions and enterprise-wide culture engagement initiatives.
- Well versed in using LinkedIn and Glassdoor, with a good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat, Telegram, Line etc.
- Experience in managing website content and working with Google Analytics or similar tools
- High proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the blockchain and crypto industry, or related fintech areas
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $191,000.00 to $286,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?