Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose, San Francisco, Austin, Malta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, and Japan.
About the Team
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Guide leaders and employees regarding company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and promptly.
- Develop programs to enhance employee experience, such as employee training and development, and offer employee support.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Make certain that the managers know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Devise strategies and plans to ensure a positive working environment.
- Oversee employee handbook and culture playbook.
- Help administer the performance management process.
- Partner with Recruiting and Marketing teams to showcase company’s unique culture and build awareness of company as a great place to work.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree and above
- 7+ years of experience working as a HRBP ideally product and engineering, growth centers and/or sales and marketing groups in the internet/hi-tech/financial services industry
- Varied HR experience, including knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Strong communication and people skills with a big heart
- Good team spirit and comfortable working across different time zones and different cultures
- Growth mindset, be flexible and objective and integrity
- Able to motivate, influence, and coach people at all levels
- Excellent organizational management skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
- Strong passion for crypto
- Global exposure and cross culture mindset
- Excellent spoken and written mandarin
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $191,000.00 to $286,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?