Senior Training and Development Manager, Leadership
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose, Austin, Malta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin, and Japan.
About the Opportunity
- Design a suite of programs that create a clear growth pathway from first line manager through executive level
- Plan and deliver leadership development activities that incorporate a variety of learning methodologies to ensure that our leaders are equipped to excel in a high-performance environment
- Improve understanding of our leadership behaviors at all levels across the organization and support leaders in ensuring that they demonstrate the desired behaviors consistently and shape the desired culture of OK Group
- Develop and shape a learning culture in the organization through innovative learning for global leaders
- Design and deliver workshops for aspiring leaders to support them in their team management and culture building activities
- Evaluate the impact of existing and new leadership in order to identify areas for improvement and create opportunities to enhance the current offers to support leaders in achieving their full potential
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years experience working in a training and development role with a strong emphasis supporting all levels of leadership development
- Working knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Demonstrated experience with workshops and/or training design and facilitation
- Able to navigate in a fast-paced working environment, likes to take up new challenges, open and flexible to fast changes, and value team work
- Self motivated, with positive and growth mindset, strong team collaboration capability
- Strong strategic problem solving
- Growth mindset, be flexible and objective and integrity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin
- Good team spirit and comfortable working across different time zones and different cultures
Nice to Haves:
- Hands on experience with various leadership assessment/development tools is a plus (e.g. DISC, Leadership 360 tools, Lego serious play facilitator, executive coach)
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
- Strong passion for crypto
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $156,000.00 to $234,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?