Software Engineer, New Grad (Backend, Mobile)
Who We Are
- Be part of the global engineering team to design and develop cutting-edge crypto-linked products on the platform. Deliver customized solutions with performance, scalability and continuous integration in mind while maintaining overall architecture consistency.
- Be a problem solver to build high availability, high performance distributed service. Strive for optimization and maximize user satisfaction in a time-critical manner.
- Partner closely with Design, Product and Marketing teams, drive rapid innovation by turning design ideas into quality features that scale to millions of users. Communicate effectively to peers, cross-functions and leadership on project deliverables.
- Stay on top of industry trends, and evaluate new solutions to address our unique and fast-growing business needs. Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Maintain high-quality technical documentation. Uphold technology best practices and code reviews with peers. Improve efficiency in cross-office/time zone collaboration.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, related technical disciplines, or self-taught enthusiasts
- Passionate about the latest technology. Curious to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, and structured products.
- Analytical with positive problem-solving mindset, A pro-active team player that embodies a growth mindset, flexible and comfortable in navigating ambiguity with a global mindset
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience in internship/ freelance projects, designed and developed micro-service programs, or capability for cross-browser development.
- Comfortable with the cloud-based Linux environment. Knowledgeable in multi-threading and distributed architecture. Understanding of mainstream messaging frameworks, including Kafka. Or familiar with daily developing tools such as npm, gulp, webpack, git.
- Interested in equipping themselves to be full-stack architects and open to rotate amongst specializations. Curious and excited in crypto/ block chain industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $135,283.00 to $160,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via OKX and OKX internal or external careers site.