Product Manager, New Grad
Who We Are
- Responsible for the requirement-research and product design, collect user suggestions and develop solutions.
- Discover and identify business trends and new industry demands, design financial product functions, output prototypes and PRDs from start to launch.
- Improve and optimize product competitiveness and user experience through data analysis, competitors research and other means.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functions - R&D, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Business Development teams, to ensure the teams understand the product fully to enable successful product launch/improvements.
- Bachelors of related disciplines, or self-taught enthusiasts
- Strong ability to think logically, work in a team and communicate effectively. Also competent to organize and coordinate resources to solve problems and achieve goals in collaboration with different departments.
- Excited with keen interest in blockchain technology, Web3 and financial industry.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, and take up a product owner mindset.
- Product manager internship experience, preferably from a renowned technology or fintech company.
- Investment experience in a certain digital currency direction
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $139,131-160,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via OKX and OKX internal or external careers site.