Lead FrontEnd Developer
Ownera is building the digital assets institutional rails for a new multi-trillion-dollar digital securities market. The company led the creation of the open-source specifications of the FinP2P protocol and delivers FinP2P based network nodes and digital assets solutions to the financial industry. Recently closed a financing round led by major financial institutions such as J.P. Morgan.
Watch our Short product intro video: https://youtu.be/qUfSYAbGKtU
We're looking for a Lead FrontEnd Developer, You'll be promoting the frontend architecture, development practices and tools on the Ownera engineering, designing and implementing beautiful experience applications to a massive ecosystem of financial organizations, investors and asset issuers. You will be deeply involved in the design process, and support the product from conception to roll out.
We’re a creative, diverse and fast-moving team that’s passionate about building the future of digital assets. If you are passionate about software creation and impact driven, we’d love to hear from you!
Day to Day:
- Design and develop user centric applications in React with complex features with rich and responsive UI.
- Leading the UI architecture and development of front-end code that is maintainable, testable and efficient.
- Work with a global team of tech, product and business to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction, Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- At least 5 years of FrontEnd development experience,
- Details-oriented person, with a strong understanding of design and UX.
- Programming experience with React, TypeScript - Must.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Experience working on and contributions to open source projects is an advantage
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
Something looks off?