Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. Job Description Summary:What you need to know about the role- In this role, you'll take charge of the Customer Journey Optimization. Your responsibilities include visualizing E2E customer journeys closely collaborating with business & engineering teams to refine data models and conducting AI & journey events orchestration experiments aimed at streamlining customer experiences. Job Description: Your way to impact At PayPal, we are part of Strategic and Shared Services (SaSS) org. We are responsible to accelerate the positive impact on CX across Omnichannel experiences at PayPal incl. IVR, Chatbot, HelpCenter, and Assisted Tools. Within the Platform Insights sub-org., your role will be to engage with business and cross functional stakeholders to discover, analyse/remediate on ways to mitigate customer contacts (cost incurring), increase customer engagement, and address customer issues/opportunities by reimagining Customer Journey platform. Your day to day
- Product Vision and Roadmap: In your day-to-day role you will liaise with key enterprise stakeholders to manage prioritized product vision and roadmap.
- Data First Approach: You will apply data driven approach to understand the customer issues, current architecture, and execute on ways to enrich customer journey touchpoints/events.
- Data Visualization and AI Experimentation: Ideal candidate should be conversant with data visualization platforms to deliver fast paced results across prediction and AI experiments.
- E2E Design Thinking and Leadership: You will apply Omnichannel design thinking backed by data to assess the impacts w.r.t. incoming product requests and make prioritization decisions. You will build hypothesis and launch 1-2 journey-based strategies and apply data visualization frameworks.
- Innovation: You will work on nextGen platform suites and experiments incl. GenAI, Model tuning, Customer Journey based insights, and recommendation integration with PayPal’s Customer service channels (IVR, HelpCenter, Chatbot, and Assisted Tools).
- Documentation and Performance Monitoring: You will author PRDs, build on proposals/hypothesis, and undertake A/B experiments to monitor impacts.
- You are an experienced product owner experienced in managing AI/Omnichannel/Data driven products.
- You are conversant with data driven platforms, customer journey events onboarding and maintenance along with data visualization/AI data modelling experience.
- You can deal with ambiguity and align with key partners before executing on the MVP.
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.