At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Your way to impact:
Ability to own and execute analytical and reporting initiatives that meaningfully and positively impact small businesses, economy and PYPL.
Your day to day
In your day-to-day role, you will:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and problem solve creatively either through reporting and/or analytical exercises
- Be part of large enterprise wide initiatives that is setting up the data infrastructure for the long term success of PYPL
- Work with like minded data scientists that are mission and outcomes driven
- Be part of an open and honest culture where differences are welcomed
What do you need to bring:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to extract, analyse data, interpret and communicate results
- Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.