Venmo Costumer service
PayPal is looking for the best talent to work as a Contact Center specialist for Venmo
Your day to day:
Ensuring customer success puts you on the front line for engaging with companies and their business partners. Customers will look to you to understand their needs, explore the challenges they are facing, work to resolve these issues both with the customers are across the organization.
Engage- Be the first point of contact via phone, chat or email to answer queries on products, services, account or transaction activity.
Explore- Research client inquiries, accurately interpret transaction activity, and work to resolve concerns impacting their business.
Resolve- Liaison with other departments within the organization to resolve complex customer inquiries.
Connect- Assist with risk management and transaction trace requests.
Live chat and phone calls.
The office is located in CDMX Polanco
- High school diploma is an asset
- Language: Fluent in English & Spanish (verbal & written)
- Experience: 1 Year in Customer Service support or related service field
- Technical: Computer experience with Internet, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Access (database).
- Ability to type 40 words per minute (this will be tested via an assesment)
- Knowledge or learning about financial systems and terminology is an added plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
A salary of $16225 Mexican pesos (Before Taxes)
Healthcare- Company-funded health, dental, and vision insurance
Financial Security – Profit Sharing, Savings Fund, and Life Insurance
Everyday living- Paid vacation, Vacation & Christmas Bonus; Food allowance and coupons
1300 refund on gas
PayPal provides a hybrid working solution, where employees work from home with the flexibility to come to office as needed for training and special events. A dedicated working space free of distraction and background noise is required.
High-speed internet with a direct connection delivering a minimum of 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload.
During the training (9weeks) the working hours will be from 10 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday.(During the training there are no vacations or days off)
Full-time position offering a variety of shift timings, ranging from early morning, midday, afternoon, evening, and overnight shifts, on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.