Customer Solutions Agent 2
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. Job Description Summary:Customer Solutions Agent - Voice Location: Bangalore, India Job Type: Full-Time What you need to know about the role: As a teammate within Customer Solutions, your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, you will be able to provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. Your way to impact: As a frontline teammate, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with a predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. A Teammate within Customer Solutions exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in a quick-paced and collaborative team environment. Job Description: Your day-to-day:
- Answer phone calls from customers and work to resolve their queries in real-time or work with the most relevant PayPal department so they can be dealt with appropriately.
- Proactively recommend and educate the customer about the features and benefits of PayPal products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with PayPal.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes.
- Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues, and provide solutions.
- Ensure you follow the customer service script provided by the company for uniformity.
- Be well-read on company policies and the website for FAQs or policy-related answers.
- Meet personal targets and work towards meeting team targets.
- Maintain records of the conversations with the customer and analyze the data.
- Write and submit timely reports on performance, targets, and customer queries.
- Upsell other PayPal products whenever possible.
- Minimum of 2 years+ previous customer service experience within an international call center/call handling environment.
- Education Qualification: Any graduate/PG is eligible to apply.
- Worked extensively with UK/ NA customers, with Experience in retail/ finance space, dealing with customer transactions/ product disputes/ account limitations/ fraud. Experience with complex scenarios with conflict resolution and service with no emphasis.
- Nice to Have: Sales experience, positioning products to customers
- Excellent verbal (phone) communication proficiency – the ability to convey a message effectively, i.e. Comprehension, Active Listening, Rate & Clarity of Speech, Conversational Ability
- Strong written communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation.
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC-based Internet, and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts.
- Time Management and Adherence to schedules.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.