B2B Global Events Intern
London, UK · England, UK
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. Job Description Summary:Meet our team This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a newly formed team that is working to drive growth and gain brand exposure across the markets we serve, identify unique opportunities to engage our customers and prospects through innovative event formats and experiential moments. What you need to know about the role As an Event Intern within Enterprise Marketing’s Global Events & Experiences Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams within the organization to lead event programming for key Industry and PayPal owned customer events. If you are a current student with a passionate about events with a keen eye for detail, sharp project management skills, with a passion for creating exceptional events and eager to help grow our efficiencies – then our Global Events and Experiences Team is looking for you! Internship duration - 12 months fulltime, starting July 2024 Internship location - London, UK Job Description: Your day to day
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Marketing Team and across stakeholders in Sales, Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Brand and Comms to develop and execute innovative and impactful customer programs.
- Support end-to-end planning for events from industry tradeshows, hospitalities, bespoke activations and thought leadership programs.
- Work alongside Event Manager to develop briefs, communication plans and creative tactics/execution, coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors and agencies to ensure activation plans, execution timelines, and deliverables are clear and stay on-track.
- Support a diverse range of projects that align with the business and event marketing goals, evaluate event performance and ROI including lead tracking, surveys, post-event tracking, wrap reports, and recommendations for future events.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives with a strong sense of urgency and solution focused attitude.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate concepts and details across internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Experience driving collaboration across-team program management and inclusive approach to work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications High-level of attention to detail for accuracy and efficiency, and exceptional organizational skills with a proactive approach.
- Fluency in English, plus one of the following: French or Spanish
- Applicants must currently be enrolled at university as part of an undergraduate degree, or part of a sandwich course programme in a business, marketing / commercial related subject and available to start in July 2024 for a period of 12 months.
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.