Business Development Manager - India
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
What is Polygon Labs?
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to support the corporate team, reporting into the India Ecosystem BD Head and focus on working with high-priority partners and channel partners to help onboard projects into the Polygon Ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Indian Business Development Team to strategise and execute, key strategies in the area .
- Create and execute business plan around Channel Partners to on-board more partners in India.
- Work closely with cross teams like Marketing, Developer Relations, etc. to push mission critical perspectives around Polygon 2.0
- Represent Polygon at key events.
- Act as a liaison between the corporates and other teams within Polygon to empower them to grow.
- Work with the product team to prioritise developer feedback and feature requests.
What we're looking for
- Experience in working with clients specifically corporates in blockchain space.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology, specifically Polygon's stack and middleware solutions.
- Passionate about blockchain and Web3 in general.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a distributed team and across time zones.
- Like to travel to represent us in conferences.
- Experience with product sales side is a plus.
Polygon Labs Perks
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
Company matching 401k with 6% match*
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)
$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
$200 Annual Book Allowance Program
Internet or phone reimbursement
Generous & flexible PTO and country-specific holidays
1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarter
Company issued laptop
Employee Assistance Programs
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
*401k is for United States Employees only
Polygon Labs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Polygon Labs is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and applicants with a disability may request to be accommodated throughout the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Learn More about Polygon Labs