Head of Product Management
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2022
At R3 we are on a mission to build the technology stack that will revolutionize regulated financial industries – allowing our customers to build and operate ground-breaking enterprise multi-party applications that are fully decentralized. R3’s flagship product Corda is the most widely deployed private permissioned DLT platform and has been adopted by nearly all the world’s major financial market infrastructure players as they plan their next generation services, as well as being the foundation of more Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) projects than any other technology.
We are seeking an experienced Product Management leader to drive the vision, development, and commercial success of our Corda products line, including Corda Enterprise platform, Corda Network service, Corda Digital Currency, and a range of future products and services.
As Head of Product Management, you will lead and a grow a team of 12 Product Managers working with over 100 engineers. You will set the vision and direction for Corda products working with your team to define priorities, roadmap, pricing strategy, etc, and working closely with our CSO and CTO, leaders of engineering, QA, Program Management etc as well as with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Professional Services to drive revenues and deliver excellent service and quality to our customers.
- Set a compelling product strategy and direction for our Corda products, aligning with R3’s overall vision and mission.
- Inspire the company and our customers and partners so that they passionately get behind that vision and direction.
- Foster a culture of innovation to keep Corda products many steps ahead of the competition.
- Evaluate, identify and launch new product offerings.
- Identify evaluate, drive and execute technology partnerships, integrations and acquisitions.
- Define a pricing strategy to maximize long term revenue to R3 from Corda and Digital Currency.
- Extend and refine our Open Core strategy, with a commitment to supporting open source adoption while striking the right balance between adoption and monetization
- Ensure that our core products meet the operational requirements of our largest customers around scale, performance, reliability, manageability etc.
- Support sales and partner teams in pre-sales technical, go-to-market and contractual discussions with critical customers.
- Recruit, lead and manage a team of high performing product managers through the product lifecycle and development processes.
- Lead your Product Management team in defining roadmaps for each of their product areas that align with the overall vision and direction, investigating market demand, customer needs and pains, barriers to adoption, business opportunities and competitive advantages.
- Ensure that your team works in close partnership with their Engineering teams to define product priorities and themes, co-ordinate releases and define the features and capabilities necessary to win in their market in ensuring successful, high quality delivery of capabilities to customers.
- Encourage and motivate your team to be the key representative of their products to marketing, sales, customers and the market, leading engagements with current and prospective customers and partners, R3 field teams, industry analysts, etc. to gather and use feedback to iteratively re-align their strategy and roadmap
- Help guide your team in their career development, providing consistent feedback on a regular cadence.
Education and Qualifications:
- Relevant work experience in enterprise or related software product companies.
- Considerable experience in Product Management or related role.
- A good portion of this experience being in leading Product Management teams.
- Knowledge of enterprise application development market and products with an appreciation of operational practices, business functionalities and competitive landscape.
- Experience and proven success in delivering software products to market in an agile software development environment.
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial market infrastructure
- BSc in computer science or engineering or equivalent practical experience.
See more open positions at r3
Something looks off?