Posted on Monday, August 8, 2022
R3’s Professional Services is comprised of innovative problem-solvers and strategic, fast-moving engineers and consultants who collaborate with customers to solve their challenges and build business solutions. As part of the post-sales organisation, Professional Services is responsible for driving successful customer outcomes through supporting the design, build and deployment of solutions. This team provides you with the opportunity to solve real-world business and technical challenges with large global corporates, banks and startups across many industries – Financial Services, Real Estate, Energy, Digital Assets, Identity and Healthcare.
- Your mission as a Solutions Architect is to design and lead the build on customer solutions built on R3’s distributed ledger platform (Corda Enterprise) as well as our future products. This role is a combination of hands-on and an advisory role depending on the client.
- Facilitate architectural and design workshops with customers to understand their business problem
- Lead the design of customer solutions and map customer requirements to R3 product features
- Deliver target architecture and design documents to enable the build phase
- Provide technical vision and leadership in the development of solutions with in-house or customer development teams using Java/Kotlin and R3 incumbent technologies
- Provide Infrastructure blueprints leveraging containers and Kubernetes for deployment on common clouds offerings such as Azure, AWS or GCP to help provision with Terraform and Ansible
- Train and mentor our customers on R3’s Products and services
- Help customers with their path to production advising on infosec, non-functional requirements, performance testing and disaster recovery
- Be a voice of the customer by sharing customer insights to support the development of R3’s products
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
- Proven experience of converting business requirements into solution designs and delivering an end-to-end software project through design, development and testing
- Demonstrate high levels of proficiency in software development tasks using Java or a JVM based language or proficient in C++ or C# (backend technology)
- Technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies relevant to
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills to navigate ambiguity and deliver presentation to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in financial industries such as Trade Finance, Capital Markets and Payments is advantageous
See more open positions at r3
Something looks off?