EA & Chief of Staff to the Chief People Officer
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 300 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, and executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
This role reports to the Chief People Officer whose remit encompasses the end to end of employee experience. This role is critically important to supporting the employee experience and engagement across a global hybrid workforce.
Please note that this role will report directly to the Chief People Officer.
Productivity Management and Communications
- Diary – full end to end management of diary and multiple stakeholder responses internally and externally
- Email – management of and responding to on behalf of CPO
- Travel – end to end management for CPO
- Team coordination – meeting cadence and management of actions arising
- Board level presentation, preparation and responses
- Drive for collaboration and timely communications across teams
Coordinating, Enabling and Collaborating
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly report coordination and final formatting and submissions
- Strategically organize CPO’s time and his teams, to enable communication to flow freely and with precision
- Work closely with the teams to solve problems and limit interactions and involvement of CPO
- Write (keynotes, internal / external communications, etc.) on behalf of the CPO
- Management of CPO performance reporting for individuals and teams
- Act as a decision and gatekeeper for CPO’s interactions ensuring they are timely and within processes
- Act as an ambassador for CPO and function leaders in their absence
- Build and maintain productive and trusted relationships with OpCo members and their support
- Build and maintain productive and trusted relationships with CEO office
- Integrate and build relationships with the wider teams, to enable cross functional collaboration and strategic partnering
- Setting up and maintaining of program management approach to all activities across 3 distinct but interrelated teams to enhance the employee experience
- Co-ordinate and drive annual planning cycle
- Relationship builder and understands high levels of confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Program or project management experience including use of toolsets eg Asana
See more open positions at r3
Something looks off?