Senior Business Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a dynamic group of customer-facing technologists and thought leaders who will bring high quality analytical and critical thinking expertise to the delivery of Professional Services customer engagements within R3.
You are knowledgeable in mainstream business analysis approaches and have a proven experience in Agile software development processes. You can operate autonomously, bridging the gap between our clients and the internal technical delivery team to scoping customer business needs and translate this into a deliverable customer solution.
- Learn all about how Corda fits into the word of DLT and blockchain and understand how customers can leverage it to accommodate business needs.
- Lead workshops, interact with our internal delivery team and external clients to understand and document overall customer solutions utilising Corda, R3's distributed ledger technology.
- Facilitate discovery workshops. You will be accountable for mapping out customer journey's and generating high-quality documentation.
- Have a strong understanding of agile software development processes and an open mind to adapting the approach to accommodate clients who require waterfall artefacts.
- Collaborate with client's Product Owner function to create well-defined Epics and Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria.
- Follow the scrum process with the internal team, contribute business requirements towards customer backlog, help prioritise features, epics, stories based on customer needs, taking requirements from various stakeholders.
- Interact with business and technical team members to translate customer requirements into business process flows and BRD’s.
- Help QA team with user acceptance testing processes and overall QA strategy.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations and provide outstanding customer service with strong proactive communication developing deep, trusted partnerships with clients.
- Lead customer demos and workshops with business and technical stakeholders to review, develop and finalise requirements.
- Synthesise customer feedback and communicate internally to Engineering, Product and Sales organisations to enhance the R3 product base.
Other Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience working with software applications in a customer-facing capacity.
- Expertise in shaping, developing or implementing innovative customer solutions
- Confluence and Jira experience is a must.
- Ability to confidently liaise with senior managers and clients, conveying complex ideas and developing project deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an analytical thinker with a passion for problem-solving.
- Be able to work successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Education and Experience
- Five years plus experience in a business analyst or product owner role
- End-to-end delivery experience of at least three software delivery projects, focusing on digital & cloud technologies.
- Broad experience working across the Financial Services domain (Payments, Banking, Insurance, Fintech) desirable.
- Familiar with emerging payments trends like stable coins, digital currencies etc. and their application in the industry.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work with a delivery team using Agile methodology and proven experience in establishing and optimising analysis frameworks.
- Passion for DLT/Blockchain technologies and benefits, although previous experience not expected.
- Flexibility to travel to client and partner sites for project work.
See more open positions at r3
Something looks off?