Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2023
At R3, you would be at the cutting edge of decentralized Digital Ledger Technology (DLT) technology.
Corda is a distributed DLT platform designed for running complex workflows between businesses, with or without any centralized points of control. You will work on a digital ledger platform trusted by banks, insurance companies, stock exchanges, payment companies, and other highly demanding industries while dealing with the interesting technical challenges that come with them.
We are looking to grow our developer evangelist team with a highly technical software developer. As a developer evangelist at R3, you will play a crucial role in fostering relationships with the Corda developers, creating exceptional technical content, educating the clients’ technical teams, and promoting the adoption of our developer-oriented solutions. This role will include hands on software development in Java/Kotlin.
We are seeking a highly motivated software engineer with a proven track record and a minimum of 3 years of career experience in backend Java/Kotlin development. You possess a deep curiosity to learn about new technologies and have a specific interest in the realm of DLT. You are curious to know what it takes to build a secure, high-quality, business-critical system that supports extremely high volume transactions.
We believe that customer experience, quality, security, developer experience, and operational experience are everyone’s responsibility, so you’ll be driven by a passion for ensuring excellence in all of these.
- Backend Software Development in Java/Kotlin.
- Engagement - Direct client facing training sessions, help our customers to get on to R3’s software quickly.
- Community Support - Facilitate a great experience with Corda for developers at scale with broad reach channels such as Slack, video conference, Stack Overflow and other forums.
- Content - Create content to engage the developer audience through social media, videos, blog posts and documentation.
- Samples and demos - Help showcase Corda’s capabilities by developing samples and demos that the community at large can leverage.
- Executing projects that better facilitate community engagement and activeness.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand our community presence and developer trust (industry events, conferences, co-marketing partnerships, etc.).
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of backend software development in Java/Kotlin.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and ability to confidently articulate technical points to a broader audience.
- Experience in or a passion for the DLT and blockchain sector.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year if the opportunity arises.