Partner Solutions Director, Central Banks (Spanish Speaking)
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) is at the forefront of innovation in both the financial and technology sectors. The Partner Solution Director, Central Banks will play the lead role in Ripple’s engagements with central banks around the world by designing and then guiding the deployment of CBDC projects and solutions. You will be working closely with multiple departments at Ripple to implement solutions that will have national and global impact. This role may be based out of USA, UK or Brazil and will be working heavily with Latam and other Spanish speaking customers and partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with multiple clients simultaneously to understand where and how our technology can assist them in meeting their CBDC objectives
- For each client engagement, perform requirements analysis, solution and architecture design, to implementation and test support to ensure the individual components are built and delivered to maintain the integrity of the overall project
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal and external teams to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all systems involved
- Provide design guidance on projects throughout the full lifecycle from definition & scope-setting through implementation and post-implementation review
- Present and articulate Ripple’s technology benefits and advantages to partners in a concise, yet thorough manner
- Ensure that the integration of Ripple technology with our partners runs smoothly and is appropriately deployed to meet the project timelines and objectives
- Troubleshoot and solve architecture and business-related implementation issues in real-time
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different clients
- Field queries, acting as the single point of contact for both the client and internal teams for future designs, enhancements and strategic direction
- Travel commitment is approximately 30%-50%
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of Central Bank systems; with at least 5 years implementing and supporting central bank systems
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level financial solutions
- Interest in championing and driving the development of CBDCs by working in conjunction with both internal and partner stakeholders and engineering teams
- Understanding of blockchains such as the XRP Ledger, open source protocols, or experience building distributed applications is a plus but not required
- General understanding of policy, regulation, and economics in regards to central banks and currency management
- Experienced and comfortable working face-to-face with clients, in addition to experience with remote communication and coordination for projects
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate, a doer not just a thinker
- Spanish speaking is a must
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Something looks off?