Growth Marketing Manager
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple’s marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, strategic and data-driven marketer to build engaging digital marketing programs.
The ideal candidate understands how to build campaigns based on the unique needs of each audience and is able to tie tactics to strategy and business objectives. They have experience building, launching, reporting and optimizing campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and/or other digital platforms. This individual is a storyteller, with a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling website, email, ad copy, webinars and more.
In addition to managing various digital marketing campaigns and website projects, this person will be responsible for regular reporting in partnership with Marketing Operations. The right person doesn’t just execute and solve problems, but they’re also a self-starter who consistently looks for new ways to improve the programs and reach new goals. .
If you want your next role to be one where you shape the digital strategy for the leading provider of crypto enabled solutions for businesses, governments and developers, come join Ripple’s high-performance marketing team as a Growth Marketer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute targeted campaigns and build content across digital channels, including web, email, social, search, webinars and more, working closely with other marketing and XFN stakeholders
- Create quarterly and annual plans for each audience, building out strategies and tactics based on objectives and goals, audience insights, past learnings, industry context
- Work closely with our web and design team to create compelling digital assets and webpages
- Become a subject matter expert in one of our key product lines and audiences
- Help drive regular reporting, consistently communicating results to cross-functional teams and leadership.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing or demand generation at a B2B tech company
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- A passion for digital marketing
- An analytical thinker who’s willing to get deep into the numbers and enjoys making decisions based on hard data
- Experience partnering with design teams and working on web projects and webinars
- Experience measuring performance and ROI across channels, presenting findings to cross-functional teams
- Excels at messaging complex concepts in a digestible, compelling way
- Understanding of Pardot, Marketo or any other marketing automation system
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Proactive, energetic and a team player who is relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
Other common names for this role:
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Something looks off?