Senior Business Systems Analyst (Workday Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking)
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is growing and so is our People Team! We’re looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst who specializes in Workday Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking modules. The position will be part of our Total Rewards & People Technology team. You will design and implement Workday solutions for our rapidly scaling business and collaborate with partners globally.
You will empower Ripple’s People team, their multi-functional partners (Finance, Legal, IT, People Analytics), leaders and employees with technology, processes and data they can trust and rely on. The role works with the Senior Manager, People Technology who envisions this role as a strong influencer, communicator and collaborator with the business and the go-to person for all things Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking. This role requires prior experience with high-growth tech companies graduating disparate systems to a unified Workday platform, streamlining HR workflow, and scaling their business and workforce. The ideal fit has a flexible, growth mindset, is comfortable with ambiguity and change, and will successfully balance aiming for excellence and a sense of urgency. While the focus is on Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking, the team is also looking for a candidate that is willing to take up more responsibilities in other Workday modules if and when the need be. Other desired Workday areas that we are looking for in the candidate are HCM, Security and Reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead the Workday Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking modules through solution design, testing, and implementation in an environment of constant change, with attention to scalability and consistency.
- Own Workday Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking configuration, deployment, and organizational change activities. Conduct unit testing for all configuration and lead user acceptance testing as a test coordinator.
- Lead and drive the annual Open Enrollment cycles and expand Time Tracking, Absence and Time off modules to new markets or make changes to existing configuration as and when the need arises.
- Monitor the efficacy and adoption of solutions, identifying problems ahead of business partners and surfacing opportunities to enhance or scale solutions to better support business needs.
- Design and develop tools for automation, monitoring, and auditing to reduce operational risk, eliminate manual workarounds, and improve efficiency.
- Participate in Workday upgrade preparation and release activities, including feature review, impact analysis, regression testing, education, and updates to training materials.
- Be the true partner to the business teams for Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking by being the main point of contact for all issues, enhancements, initiatives or projects that come your way.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards relevant to the modules, help with any data requests that could involve EIB loads, fixing integrations or configuring new security in the relevant areas.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Mastery level of proficiency in Workday Benefits, Absence and Time Tracking.
- Proactively seeks the best resolution using excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches, etc
- Ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions.
- A self motivated individual that can proactively identify gaps, take up challenges, build road maps and run on their own without seeking guidance from the team.
- Motivation and willingness to roll up their sleeves not only in the above mentioned areas but wherever the need arises. Someone who does not shy away from taking up new challenges.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Something looks off?