Account Executive Marketing Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world's most powerful digital marketing platform letting you connect to customers in a whole new way.
With exciting new announcements about infusing AI into the worlds leading Marketing Cloud just this month at our global marketing event, Connections, this is an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing teams at Salesforce.
This role will join a successful team with an incredible culture of focusing on customer success, promoting internally, and giving you the tools and training to thrive in your sales career.
We are looking for a “Hunter” sales executive with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have sales experience selling technology that helps transform their customers businesses.
If you love the idea of breaking into new accounts, and helping a customer grow their business using the worlds best Marketing Technology, then this role is for you.
The patch is dependent on the person and tailored to your skills.
- You will own the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales whilst growing existing accounts.
- Handling strategic accounts and relationships across the team
- Drive Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence together with the Business Development Manager.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organisations to position salesforce solutions through strategic value-based selling, case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Own the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Core Sales teams, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
- Shown track achievement against targets and metrics
- Credibility internally and with customers
- Validated sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business and existing business upsell
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
Health, Life, Trauma and Income Insurance
Monthly Wellness Allowance
Flexible Time off & leave policies
Perks and discounts
Salesforce is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Salesforce we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds. Salesforce Australia is committed to walking together with the Traditional Custodians of this land, Australia’s First Nations peoples, as we forge a path to reconciliation. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information”
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.