Salesforce on Slack, Software Engineer, SMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Your Dev Passport: Stamp it with Awesomeness
- Testing is non-negotiable. You're the testing maestro, thinking about the testing pyramid like a boss.
- DevOps is your jam. You understand the value that DevOps brings to teams, are comfortable using modern source control, working with Continuous Integration and are passionate about releasing to production multiple times a day.
- You're not just a coder; you're a code owner. From creation to production, your code is your baby, and you're there for the operational support.
- Agile isn't just a buzzword; it's your way of life.
Desired Tech: Your Flavorful Toolkit
- Event-driven architectures
- Messaging systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS Event Bridge
- Cloud hosting solutions
- Relational databases
- Web Services
- Bonus points if you've ever danced with Salesforce platform APIs, Slack APIs, and Bolt SDK.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.