Service Cloud Sales Specialist
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a Cloud Account Executive within the Service Cloud team, you would be responsible for selling the world's #1 platform application for Service, which is the fastest-growing application solution at Salesforce. You will be specifically targeting the Enterprise accounts within our NSW market.
You will work in partnership with the existing account owners and will carry quota for the Service Cloud product sales. The Account Executive will formulate and implement a Service Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and developing new customers in the enterprise space. This role will work both inside of large existing accounts as well as prospect and hunt to build new relationships in a set of assigned named accounts.
- You will work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- You will collaborate with customers on the Salesforce Service Cloud to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations.
- You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
- Develop and implement successful Service & Support sales campaigns for clients contact/call/service centers
- Personally create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others to thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities Leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Strategize, negotiate & close business
- Exceed an annual sales quota by running a full sales cycle to address client problems and transform their business as related to their contact center needs
- Extensive background selling Customer Service, Call Center solutions or Field Service.
- Minimum 5 years plus of experience with selling technology solutions
- Prospecting Skills Consultative/Solution focused selling experience
- trong background selling software/SaaS with outstanding quota attainment history and track record
- Objection Handling Skills, Discovery Skills, Planning and Closing Skills
- Consistent overachievement of goals
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Background working with a CRM system (Salesforce preferred) Ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
Generous OTE + benefits + uncapped commissions
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long immersion and onboarding, including: a week-long product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
- Health, Life, Trauma and Income Insurance
- Monthly Wellness Allowance
- Flexible Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.