Enterprise Account Executive Retail and Consumer Goods
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently looking for a driven and hardworking sales professional to join a growing sales team. The team has a focus on growing the Salesforce business in the market across Retail and Consumer Goods. The accounts are approached with defined customer journeys.
As an account executive, you will drive business opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle engaging with senior business and IT executives within the assigned customer base. Your main focus will be growing new accounts to acquire new customers.
You will be working in a fast-paced, innovative and growing environment.
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Leverage business from new and established relationships
- Run sophisticated sales cycles, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Develop & implement Industry Cloud sales plans & cycles
- Understand your target account's business strategy and define an architecture and solution to support it with the capabilities of the Industry Cloud
- Work with product management to translate key functionality and benefits into core business value messages
- Knowledge of Salesforce products and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Experience and knowledge of the Salesforce competitive landscape and technical ecosystem
- Success in leading sophisticated and commercially significant sales to IT and business leaders
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management experience
- Passion for hunting greenfield territory and building your business from the ground up
- An active listener with strong business acumen to deeply understand our customer’s challenges
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
- Strong planning and organisational abilities
At Salesforce, our business culture is built around trust and has the customer’s interests at the core of everything we do. We’ll set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and on boarding to the business, operating in a hybrid work environment to succeed in today’s work from anywhere world. On top of your own development we provide a range of support to help build and drive opportunities from internal sales support functions to highly skilled solution engineers to help you play a meaningful role in driving digital transformation.
Salesforce is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.At Salesforce we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds. Salesforce Australia is committed to walking together with the Traditional Custodians of this land, Australia’s First Nations peoples, as we forge a path to reconciliation. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information”
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.