Associate Manager - Physical Security
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryReal Estate & Facility Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
With Trust being our #1 Value, we take pride in our physical security. Check out the details for our new Associate Manager - Physical Security role, and we look forward to learning more about you!
* Managing and mentoring high-performing security professionals located in HQ, AMER West and LATAM regions
* Developing and maintaining effective relationships with key internal partners such as Real Estate & Workplace Services, Health & Safety, Resilience, Executive leadership, functional business areas, and regional/site leadership
* Performing operations consistent with global security standards and direct enforcement of those standards when necessary
* Effective and consistent coordination of efforts necessary for implementing both long and short-term security operations objectives
* Planning, directing, and implementing event security for small to medium-sized in-region / on-campus events and supporting large public-facing events in-region when necessary
* Assist with managing the regional security budget and associated contracts, resources, and vendors, including scheduling quarterly business reviews, capturing metrics, and reporting on Key Performance Indicators
* Creating an environment where our people feel safe and confident in our ability to protect them
* Delivering results through teamwork
* Championing Salesforce values with a passion for diversity and inclusion
* This is an in-person/onsite position, and candidates must be available to work onsite
* Other duties as assigned by the manager.
* Manage vendor badge program for HQ
* Lead Security Operations communications for GS&S social channels
* Lead HQ Security Operations emergency response plan execution
* Plan, schedule and lead training in the areas of tabletop exercises and live drills
* Update and refresh security documentation, which site procedures and operations plans
The successful candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
* Overall experience of 3+ years in security or closely related services in public or private sector
* Demonstrated experience leading a successful team with an operations, training, and budgeting mentality
* Exceptional presentation, writing, research, and analysis skills
* Familiarity or willingness to become familiar with multiple aspects of a Corporate Security program beyond Operations include
* Risk Intelligence and Threat Monitoring
* Event Security
* Executive Protection
* Security Systems Technology
* Project Management
* Prior experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $131,300 to $180,500.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.