Manager, Sales Strategy Business Partner (Mulesoft)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Sales Strategy team at Mulesoft, Salesforce is the backbone that keeps the motion and action of our field sales teams. We act as strategic trusted advisors to our senior sales executives through data driven strategic insights and strong eye for business. We enable operational excellence through outstanding operational cadences and streamlined execution to ensure smooth business rhythm.
Mulesoft is one of the fastest growing business unit at Salesforce, you will get to experience a fast paced successful environment with abundant of opportunities to exercise your agility and creativity to problem tackle and help take our organisation to the next phase of growth. All of this, while having professional growth and having fun working with a group of exceptionally inquisitive individuals with strong get-it-done team spirit!
- Orchestrate the design and implementation our Go-To-Market plan under our annual sales strategy planning cycle. This includes GTM strategies, prioritization, territory assignments, quota setting etc.
- Drive our business operational rhythm from weekly forecast cadence to quarterly business reviews to ensure the sustained, predictable balanced growth of our business.
- Combine eye for business and understanding of our key performance metrics to supervise health of our business, identify areas of opportunities and hot spots, and consistently bring new insights and recommendations to sales leadership, be it key pivotal initiatives that will multiply growth or quick opportunities that brings marginal gains.
- Strong professional experience ideally with transferrable skills from consulting or sales strategy related roles.
- Strong critical thinking skills, big picture thinking and ability to connect the dots using quantitative data and qualitative observations.
- Ability to translate sophisticated information into consumable insights, highly proficient in using tools such as Salesforce CRM, Google Office suites and Tableau to deliver daily tasks.
- Strong and courageous communicator as this role is highly cross-functional and interact with senior executives on a daily basis.
- Self-starter and high motivation to go above and beyond to get it done with task at hand.
- Strong team player and able to partner with different stakeholders to drive special projects and strategic initiatives depending on what business requir
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.We are a recognised Disability Confident member under the UK Government Disability Confident employer scheme. We are committed to providing an inclusive recruitment process and will offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role. Applicants are welcome to opt-in to the interview scheme as part of the application process. If you would like to apply under the scheme, please click the link to the Accommodations Request Form above and scroll to the UK Disability Confident Scheme section within the form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.