Senior Success Guide - SFMC
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The role of the Success Guide will be responsible for helping to grow customers’ value and improve adoption at scale. The Success Guide will engage with customers across all account segments, delivering 1: many programs and 1:1 success guidance to Salesforce customers. They will partner with Support, Success Managers, and Sales. Success Guides play a crucial role in providing the right recommendation at the right time, enabling customer value realization at scale.
The ideal candidate is organized, agile, and passionate about Customer Success. They have excellent presentation and communication skills in both a 1:1 and group setting. Using their product knowledge they deliver value to both customers and internal teams.
- Deliver 1:1, 1:Many, & support engagements
- Action Best Practice Insight
- Product Education
- Technical Advice
- Adoption Guidance
- Accelerate Feature / Cloud Adoption
- Manage Consultative Engagements with Customers
- Drive Guided Success Engagements
- Support Success Teams
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Engineering degree preferred
- Overall 5 years+ of experience with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in one or more Salesforce products including Marketing Cloud Engagement, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot), Marketing Cloud Intelligence (MCI), Marketing Cloud Personalisation (MCP) etc.
- Marketing Cloud Consultant OR Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant Certified
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Working knowledge of the overall Salesforce Marketing platform suite and applications
- Proven success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements
- Able to handle objections, prioritize customer issues, and collaborate with manager and colleagues to effectively drive resolution
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritize activities while performing effectively under pressure
- Worked as a business analyst OR functional product consultation role
- Understanding of business analysis, change management, user adoption, release management, and governance
- Ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalating to relevant teams as necessary
- COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements
- EXPERTISE: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the Salesforce product suite
- LEARNER: Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and a great listener
- CULTURE: Embodies inclusive culture and a team player that everyone enjoys working with
- TRUST: Ability to earn the trust of the customer and live the company’s core values
We operate 24x7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts determined as per business need and also have a non-standard work week(Ex: Tue-Sat, Wed-Sun).
While we have 5 days a work week, it is not necessary that the weekend is Saturday and Sunday. You may get your weekly off on any day of the week (Mon/Tue, Thu/Fri)
AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 8:30 PM IST onwards)
EMEA hours – 12:30 PM IST onwards
APAC hours - 5.30 AM IST onwards
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.