Sr Analyst, Data Insights & Scalability
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a global company that’s growing at the speed of light, both organically and through acquisitions, we are seeking a senior analyst level employee to join the Data Insights & Scalability team to help our organization scale with this incredible growth. The Data Insights & Scalability team is a cross-functional group that is setting the strategic direction for the group, driving cross-functional process improvement, and scale for our Global Revenue Operations organization. The Global Revenue Operations organization is responsible for Quote to Sales Compensation including: Product Operations, Sales Operations, Partner Operations & Sales Compensation.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in data visualization in Tableau and hands-on experience with big data sets! We are looking for someone who can bring new ideas on improving process, adding automation, and building dynamic dashboards for leadership teams. We are looking for someone with an analytical mindset who will be able to gain insights and share them with key business partners. Finally, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a range of talented teams and work with amazing individuals by collaborating to deliver measurable business impact.
- Managing and building complex multi-source dashboards in Tableau, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Become the data subject matter expert and triage data quality issues, along with developing automated solutions to eliminate manual work
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to define KPIs, align on approaches and audit data to ensure we are providing an accurate and holistic view
- Connect the impact and risk of individual teams within Revenue Operations with the overall goals and strategy of the organization
- Present quarterly to executive management in QBRs using data storytelling to create actionable insights
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ yrs of experience in Operations, Finance, and Data Insights
- Expert with data visualization tools including Tableau
- Experience in collaborating with a variety of different stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Passion and love for data/new technology is a must and understanding industry trends
- Experience in building new processes in an undefined environment (being a trailblazer of a process)
- Ability to “connect the dots” between process transformations and data
- Experience in analytics, reporting, data analysis and aggregation
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.