Sr. Salesforce Developer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for Experienced Engineers for the IdeaExchange Team to help us build the future of the new Salesforce Ecosystem. Our team is building the tools for customer engagement and feedback to support our value of Trust. We want you to be part of this success story.
As an engineer on this team, you’ll be working with multiple teams within our platform to design, develop and deliver solutions that help build the tools to facilitate customer and partner engagement and feedback to our internal teams. The system you build will be used to support feedback for all products of salesforce being the gateway between our internal teams and customers and partners.
IdeaExchange is currently expanding the tools for feedback beyond Ideas and the prioritization process, with tools such as Roadmap sharing, so that our PMs can share their vision externally to the company and get direct feedback from our customers and partners to shape the future of our products.
- Excellent object-oriented design skills anchored by experience applying design patterns
- Experienced in modern web technologies and web application development
- Front End developments frameworks: LWC, React, Angular, Next.js etc
- Back End development frameworks: APEX, Java.
- Java, or certain other OOP languages may suffice, if candidate is willing to learn other languages
- Familiarity with developing for the web
- Experience building scalable APIs and microservices in an enterprise software environment
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. postgres) and the design of data models
- Experience with unit test frameworks
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- A strong desire to learn technology and a polyglot attitude
- A commitment to quality, stability and performance
- Experience with automated E2E testing frameworks
- Ownership of the whole software development lifecycle, including:
- Service ownership
- Familiarity with CI/CD approaches,
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting software in production
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Understanding of how to balance speed of delivery with maintainability
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experienced in building on top of the Salesforce Platform, with expertise in Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Conversant with Salesforce Platform features and best practices
- Experienced in developing and maintaining packaged solutions
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.