Sr. Manager, Software Engineering
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Go To Market Automation (GTMA) team is building and launching a new platform within Salesforce, which will provide customers with the flexibility to manage how they buy, budget and consume usage entitlements across their Salesforce investment. GTMA will provide transparency so customers can track usage across products, making it easy to optimize their spend. This will be unlocked via frictionless self-service experiences. In addition to empowering our customers with self-service experience GTMA will equip our internal distribution teams with usage insights and sizing calculators to minimize deal friction and increase revenue opportunities. This new platform will transform how Salesforce sells our products and capabilities to our customers.
Go To Market Automation is looking for technically strong, energetic, highly collaborative, and passionate leaders to lead our software engineering teams! You will run and lead a team/teams of outstanding developers and keep quality in mind. We work in a collaborative environment, and we value open communication and feedback, code reviews, and making learning fun!
- Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many multi-functional teams, architects, product owners and engineers
- Make critical decisions that attribute to the success of the product
- Proactive in foreseeing issues and resolving it before it happens
- Daily management of stand-ups as the Scrum Master for engineering teams
- Partner with PO to align with objectives, priorities, tradeoffs, and risk
- Ensuring teams have clear priorities and adequate resources
- Empowering the delivery team to self coordinate
- Be a multiplier and have a passion for team and team members’ success
- Providing technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- Maintaining high morale and motivating the delivery team to go above and beyond
- Vocally advocating for technical excellence and helping the teams make good decisions
- Participating in architecture discussions and planning
- Participating in multi-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other engineering teams
- Maintaining and encouraging our culture by interviewing and hiring only the most qualified individuals
- Occasionally chipping in to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teams with release commitments, to gain an understanding of the deeply technical product as well as to keep your technical skill sharp
- A related technical degree required
- 3 + years of proven track record leading software engineering teams with a distinguished track record on technically fast paced projects
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $188,200 to $305,600.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $156,800 to $254,700.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $172,500 to $280,200.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $188,200 to $305,600.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.