Director, Planning & Operations
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The CEO Office delivers measurable, meaningful impact by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Chairman & CEO. The Director, Planning & Operations will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives and programs to help scale the team, and for ensuring forward planning and team operational excellence.
- Manage a portfolio of trip and event-like projects with proactive communication and workback planning. This includes defining trip strategy, developing and maintaining single source of truth documents and project plans, maintaining and reporting on status, and aligning across all key collaborators and business partners (both internal and external).
- Develop and maintain critical go-to-market intelligence and perspective in partnership with sales strategy, including top cities with open business opportunity and a prioritized set of accounts for 1:1 CEO engagement
- Support the annual and quarterly advanced calendar-planning process, working closely with the Executive Support team; triage and analyze future CEO engagement and trip opportunities and provide a recommendation on which are worthwhile to prioritize.
- Drive the Corporate Operations rhythm of the business by supporting the Executive Leadership Team staff meetings and Board of Directors’ meetings. Corporate Operations support includes aligning on a timely, well-constructed agenda, material preparation, and action item follow-up and tracking.
- Ensure our people, processes and systems balance agility and scale are built to scale for the long-term. Find opportunities, strategies, and process improvements to achieve operational excellence for the CEO Office.
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead projects, workflows, and/or teams for high profile, senior-level (C-level or equivalent) principals.
- Highly organized and possessing a strong ability to effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Embodies trust with high ethical standards and the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated experience producing compelling presentations and persuasive written content (memos, correspondence, talking points).
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $181,300 to $262,900.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.