Lead/Principal Solution Engineer, Mexico, MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company, is looking for a motivated Solutions Engineer to join and help us build an extremely talented Pre-Sales Solution Engineering team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth. As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective customers by proving how our Anypoint Platform can bring together their digital investments into an application network which will enable faster change and innovation. The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success for both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Hands-on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Hands-on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs is preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. is preferred
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
What you will achieve:
- Learn MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and get certified in MuleSoft’s Developer Trainings
- Complete MuleSoft’s Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Execute Architectural Workshops/Engagements, PoCs, and demos with our Partners
- Enabling partners on technical and architectural elements of the MuleSoft platform
- Mentoring, assisting, and enabling partners through Pre-Sales Engagements
- Guide our strategic Partner Technologists, Client Leads, Practice Leads, Vertical BU leads, CTOs, Engineers, and Consultants through MuleSoft Point of View
- Create and execute high impact Technical/Architectural presentations and top notch programs/workshops/demos, for Partner Technical and Architectural enablement
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Partner with the Channel Manager and the sales reps in the partner on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.